This little blog has been nominated for another award! Crazy!
I’m very grateful to be recognized for this second award. I can’t thank BigandPinkyToes enough for this awesome honor. I am super flattered!
By the way, go check out her blog. She has a family-centric, inspirational blog (that also posts delicious recipes). Thanks again!
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
- Cooking For Bello
- The Heathen Homesteader
- Cook Plant Meditate
- Lynz Real Cooking
- Kyria In The Kitchen
Ten Random Facts About Myself:
- I’m a natural-born Texan, now displaced in Oklahoma.
- I originally majored in Biology in college before switching to Mass Communications.
- I named my first car Baby Car…it was a ’96 Toyota Camry that I loved to pieces.
- I graduated 7th in my class in high school (out of 140 something?). I mainly wanted to graduate higher than my archnemesis—and I succeeded by ONE spot!
- My all-time favorite TV show is Buffy.
- My first cassette tapes when I was a kid were: Forrest Gump soundtrack, George Strait, and Enya. Weird mix.
- I prefer pasta to rice.
- I’m not a big beef-eater. I like chicken A LOT.
- I loath OU Football.
- I’m a hardcore fan of the 3X SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Denver Broncos.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs (include links!) for the Liebster Award.
- Display image of award in a sidebar or as a widget.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- List these rules in your blog post.
- Inform the bloggers that you nominated!
Again, THANK YOU BigandPinkyToes for this nomination!