Sometimes it’s tough coming up with different breakfast recipes.
There’s only so much you can do with bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, toast and blueberries.
That’s why you need to rework similar recipes and give them a whole new persona.
This recipe is extremely similar to my biscuit and gravy casserole. There are a few marked differences, though.
First, there’s clearly no gravy in this recipe. Also, there are a few more seasonings in the eggs. I also gave this recipe a snazzy name.
Both recipes are delicious in their own ways. Both are worth trying out!
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Casserole
A cheesy breakfast casserole with sausage, eggs, and biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large, 13×9″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in a large pan over medium high heat until browned. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Cajun seasoning, dry mustard, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Place quartered biscuits on the bottom of greased baking dish. Top with cooked sausage and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Pour egg mixture on top and top with remaining cup of cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake, covered with foil, for 45-50 minutes or until biscuits are browned and eggs are set.
3 thoughts on “Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Cobbler”
Looks very appetizing m. I have company coming in a few weeks. 👏
This is perfect for company!