I’m running out of overnight oat ideas!
They’ve been such a hit in my house since I made the first batch of apple pie overnight oats. My husband eats a jar full before he goes to work. So far, this blueberry version might be his favorite.
Overnight oats are the answer to just about everything. They’re beyond easy to make and they keep in the fridge well for up to a week. They’re a simple grab-and-go style breakfast that everyone will love, I can promise you that.
These oats use fresh blueberries (is there anything better than fresh blueberries in the morning?) and toasted almonds. Don’t work hard for this recipe: use a bag of pre-toasted almonds instead of toasting your own. You can find the toasted sliced almonds in the baking aisle next to the chocolate chips and pecans.
It may be a simple recipe, but it’s a mighty breakfast.
Almond Blueberry Overnight Oats
A simple overnight oat recipe with blueberries and sliced, toasted almonds.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 TBS. agave nectar (or other sweetener like honey, maple syrup)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sliced, toasted almonds
- Line up four jars on your counter. In each jar, add 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, and 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk. Stir in 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and 1 TBS. agave nectar into each jar.
- Stir in a few handfuls of blueberries and almonds into each jar of oats. Seal and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold or warmed up.
3 thoughts on “Almond Blueberry Overnight Oats”
I love your creative ideas. What an amazing way to start the day. 👏👏👏
Thank you! Overnight oats really spark my creativity.