I discovered the strangest thing in my spaghetti squash this weekend.
The seeds had sprouted inside of the squash!
I had never seen anything like that. How could they sprout with any sunlight? They were locked in tight inside that spaghetti squash flesh!
I planted a few outside my laundry room door to see if they will grow (since they were so prolific INSIDE the squash). We’ll see if anything happens, but I’m not holding my breath…
This spaghetti squash dinner is beyond simple to make and delicious to boot. Make sure you have plenty of buffalo sauce and ranch dressing handy and you’ll be good to go.
I roasted a whole chicken for the first time this weekend and used some of the breast meat for this recipe. It was a winner!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Buffalo chicken stuffed spaghetti squash with ranch dressing and extra buffalo sauce.
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half and seeds removed
- 2 TBS. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 2 TBS. dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drizzle both halves of spaghetti squash with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast spaghetti squash (cut side down in a baking dish) for 45 minutes or until fork tender. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, toss cooked chicken with ranch seasoning.
- Using a fork, scrape spaghetti squash “strands” out of squash. Toss with 1 cup buffalo sauce until well coated. Return to spaghetti squash halves.
- Top squash with chicken, drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce and ranch.
2 thoughts on “Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash”
I just had buffalo chicken on a baked potato. Fantastic! 🍂🥔🌶
I love it! I could eat Buffalo chicken stuff everyday.